WIPANO Innovation Support for SME and Start-ups
With the WIPANO grant, your company receives a subsidy of 50 percent of your total expenses for the entire process of a patent or utility model application, which does not have to be repaid (max. grant amount 16,600 euros). The subsidy is divided into the following five service packages (LP1 to LP5), which must be provided by qualified external service providers - such as White IP. In addition to the patent or utility model application, LP1 and LP2 must be carried out in order to receive the funding.
What is the goal of the WIPANO grant program?
The aim of the funding is to secure your innovation legally and economically and to transfer it quickly into practical application, so that your company is also successfully positioned for the future and at the same time the market and competitiveness is strengthened.
Who is sponsored?
Funding is available for SMEs in the commercial sector and members of the independent scientific/technical professions, as well as start-ups that
- are operated exclusively in the main business,
- have a branch or operating facility in Germany,
- have a maximum of up to 250 employees and annual sales of no more than 50 million euros or an annual balance sheet total of no more than 43 million euros
- have not filed a patent or utility model application in the last 3 years before filing the application,
- have not yet started eligible measures under LP1 to LP5.
The programme is open for SME and Start-Ups in Germany