(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data concerning your identity or which can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior and IP address.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is KETMarket GmbH, Österreicher Str. 83a, 01279 Dresden, E-Mail address: kontakt[at]ketmarket.eu.
(3) You are not required to disclose personal data in order to use our website. In certain cases, however, we need your name and address as well as other information so that we can provide the requested services.
(4) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(5) When you submit information and offerings to our platform database, that data will be used to display the submitted offerings to interested parties publicly. This includes the submitted text about the offerings, the submitted images and video links as well as basic contact information (E-Mail address through a contact form).
(6) All our third-party providers for specific functions of the website or the platform are compliant with EU data privacy regulations. However, at all times, we will control and be responsible for the use of your information. We do record, through our service provider, information on who opens newsletters and who clicks on which stories. Our provider will only access this data if we ask them for help in a technical query. We use this information to improve and focus our news coverage; we will not pass this information to anyone else except in aggregated and hence anonymous form.
(7) Children and young people: Persons under the age of 18 should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. We do not request personal data from children and young people, do not collect it and do not pass it on to third parties.
(8) Users may exercise their right of access to their personal data and to request rectification of any incorrect data or, if need be, request deletion when the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were obtained. They may also request restriction, portability and objection to their data being processed under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation. They are also entitled to withdraw their consent at any time without this retroactively affecting the personal data processing carried out up to such time. Users may exercise their aforementioned rights, according to the terms and conditions in the law in force, by submitting a request by email to kontakt[at]ketmarket.eu