Technology Sales and Key Account Manager
Who we are:
KETMarket is an innovative start-up company that will digitalize and revolutionize the innovation cycle from an idea to a market ready product using the largest technology-offer database in the world! We connect innovators, entrepreneurs, service suppliers for research and development, investors and inventors to a digital marketplace for nano and thin film technologies. With the support of our network, we plan, coordinate, and finance the development of innovative products from the idea to market deployment, accelerating time to market for new products by 50%.
Become a member of the KETMarket technology sales team by driving sales of innovation boosting services such as research and development services, business consulting and finance solutions to small and medium Enterprises (SME) in Europe and beyond.
- Be responsible for achieving KETMarket’s sales to SME and industry customers:
- Present and promote KETMarket and our partners’ technology and R&D service offers at sales and marketing events, on international trade-fairs, conference and all online sales channels including our website and social media accounts
- Provide input on the development of dedicated marketing/sales material
- understand the customers’ technological needs, and plan technology and product development projects with maximum efficiency for highest customer benefit using services available in our technology database.
- Negotiate and close sales contracts
- Be the customer’s contact during service delivery and monitor success and fulfilment of contracted offers.
- Build and maintain long term strategic relationships to key customers and partners:
- accompany our customers during service delivery and beyond and build future development strategies together with the customers
- Identify immediate and long term offering needs from our customer accounts and support the Supplier Account Manager to communicate the needs
- Identify networking and sales potentials during service deliveries on both the customers’ and the suppliers’ networks.
- Evaluate new business opportunities from current and new accounts, sales channels, public technology news, industry networks and public funding trends
- Build and maintain the research and development services and product prototype portfolio in the KETMarket Online Shop based on customer and market demands
- Provide key market insights to the whole KETMarket Business Team and derive sales expectations and forecasts
- Provide input to our IT team to actively shape our digital ecosystem platform towards increased sales and customer dedication
- Demonstrated performance of sales in a relevant high-tech field with 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication and documentation skills including the ability to listen and understand customer needs from “between the lines”.
- Ability to priorize work and execute multiple projects in parallel
- Fundamental knowledge in nano- and thin film technology at least on the level of an “informed non-specialist”.
- Curiosity and the unconditional will to continuously learn new things on technical and non-technical topics in a fast moving market
- Fluency in English and at least one other major language spoken within the European Union, ideally also good German Skills including the will to improve German skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft (or compatible) Office, Project Management and CRM Software, and using online communication tools
- Willingness for frequent business trips throughout the European Economic Area
What we offer:
- The unique chance to shape success of a start-up company from the very beginning together with the owners!
- Shaping future trends, technologies and products turning vision to reality!
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to regularly work from home or abroad!
- A performance related, competitive salary including bonuses and participation in the success of our company
- Working place in one of Europe’s leading High-Tech Hubs: Dresden, Germany
- The position will be open from 1st March 2022