Member since 3 months ago
- 0 Reviews
- 4 Listings
Thomas Kolbusch is Director Sales-Marketing-Technology-Vice President of Coatema Coating Machinery GmbH, an equipment manufacturing company for coating, printing and laminating solutions located in Dormagen, Germany.
Thomas is active in the field of fuel cells, electrolyzers batteries, printed electronics, photovoltaics and medical applications.
Thomas Kolbusch studied Business Economics at the Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences and got his master degree as business economist in 1997.
He started his career at 3M, Germany. Since 1999 he is working for Coatema Coating Machinery in different positions
• He is member of the board of the OE-A (Organic Electronic Association) in Germany, a global association for printed electronics, since 2009.
• He is in the Board of directors of ENAS an association for nanotechnologies.
• He serves in the advisory board of the ITA institute in Aachen.
• He organizes the international Coatema Coating Symposium for over 20 years.
• He represents Coatema in a number of public funded German and European projects.