TranS4MErs Project – 2nd Open Calls: Design Phase for Digital Transformation for Manufacturing SME
About ADMA TranS4MErs
ADMA TranS4MErs builds on the efforts of the European ADvanced MAnufacturing Support Centre (ADMA), an EU project launched in 2018 with the main goal of anchoring a future-proof and sustainable Manufacturing industry in Europe.
Over its three-years lifetime, ADMA helped more than 100 SMEs in 12 European countries adapt advanced manufacturing solutions and social innovation strategies and become next-generation factories with more competitive, modern, and sustainable production.
Thanks to its holistic approach and methodology addressing both technology-oriented and non-technological transformation areas, the ADMA consortium successfully guided all types of manufacturing companies and SMEs, from limestone quarries to coffee makers, and regional innovation ecosystems across Europe through their transformation journey.
We advise and train SMEs in advanced manufacturing and digitalisation processes.
Embark on the journey of a lifetime with ADMA TranS4MErs; kick-start your digitalisation journey with top-quality services and training tailored to your individual business needs.
The ADMA TranS4MErs Transformation Programme offers vouchers to design and implement your Digital Transformation Plan and boost your journey towards becoming a Factory of the Future in two stages: Design and Revamp.
Vouchers are allocated on a first come first serve criteria. Registrations are open from 3 April with bi-weekly Selection deadlines from the 1st Wednesday of June 2023.
WHO CAN APPLY
The Calls are open to
- Manufacturing SMEs that comply with the rules defined by the European Commission
- With 1-250 employees
- With <€50 million annual turnover or <€43 million annual balance sheet
- Active in the field of Advanced Manufacturing, wishing to use and implement new knowledge and innovative and cutting-edge technologies such as robotics, 3D printing, artificial intelligence, high-performance computing and modelling, to produce complex products
- Acting as technology or service adopters improving manufacturing processes and products
- Based in a European Union Member State (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden)
HOW IT WORKS
- Fair selection process based on eligibility checks
- First come first served selection approach per country
- Up to 500 SMEs funded
- Applications open only to SMEs
2ND OPEN CALL: DESIGN PHASE
- Registrations open on 3rd April 2023
- There will be selection dates on every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month, after which eligible SMEs will be selected according to a first-come-first-served criteria. Please find the upcoming deadlines below:
- June 7, 21
- July 5, 19
- August 2, 16
- September 6, 20
- October 4, 18
- November 1, 15
- December 6, 20
- January 3, 2024
- Registration close on 17 January 2024, 17:00 CET (Brussels time)
We are committed to supporting SMEs across Europe and have defined the number of SMEs to be supported per country. Check the complete list of vouchers available for each county here.