Intellectual Property Management
Inlecom Commercial Pathways (ICP) is a not-for-profit SME, based in Ireland and set up to enable EU SMEs to develop their IP strategy and extract commercial value by linking commercial, R&D and innovation activities to create a strong IP portfolio.
- We apply a cross-domain, consistent methodology that examines and prepares your research for commercialisation.
- We can develop cost effective patenting strategies to file commercially strong patents, aligned with business strategy.
- Establish a robust and proactive IP strategy which can adapt to the constantly changing business circumstances and ecosystem.
- Develop an IP roadmap that can enable operational and business decisions to achieve commercial and IP goals.
- Leveraging of the IP portfolio to generate revenue and enable growth
We can work with you to implement a tailor-made IP strategy which addresses specific circumstances and commercial goals:
- IP education and training
- Review of arising ideas and scoring to determine patentability
- Prior art search
- Development of a filing strategy
- Interactions with a patent attorney
- Patent drafting and filing support
- Leveraging of patents in licensing and collaboration agreements