Clean Energy Transition (CET) Partnership Joint Call 2023
The CETPartnership Joint Call 2023 is the second annual co-funded call under the CETPartnership. To cover different topics and RDI types, the Call is structured into 12 Call Modules, aimed at different energy technologies and/or systems as well as both research and innovation oriented approaches on different Technology Readiness Levels (TRLs), complementing and completing each other.
General information about the call
The CETPartnership Joint Call 2023 has two parts:
International Part: The international call is performed in 2-stages: submission of a pre-proposal followed by an invite to submit a full proposal.
- Stage 1: Submission of a pre-proposal, a project consortium chooses one Call Module for the pre-proposal. If the pre-proposal is selected, the project consortium is invited to submit a full proposal.
- Stage 2: Submission of a full proposal, only if the pre-proposal is invited to participate in Stage 2.
National/Regional Part: All project partners will be evaluated according to national/regional eligibility criteria and requirements. Several Funding Agencies require submission of a proposal on national/regional level. See the respective national/regional requirements for more information.
The Call includes the following eligibility criteria and requirements:
- Transnational eligibility criteria, applicable for all project consortia applying to the Call
- Call Module requirements, applicable for project consortia applying to Call Modules with specific requirements
- National/regional requirements, applicable for Partners applying for funding from Funding Agencies in the Call.
All Project Consortium Partners are encouraged to carefully check all eligibility criteria and requirements. Different Call Modules and different Funding Agencies may support different types if entites, TRLs, etc.
The call features a set of different particular topics:
- CM2023-01: Direct Current (DC) technologies for power networks
- CM2023-02: Energy Systems flexibility: renewables production, storage and system integration
- CM2023-03: Advanced renewable energy (RE) technology for power production
- CM2023-04: Carbon capture, utilisation, and storage
- CM2023-05: Hydrogen and renewable fuels
- CM2023-06: Heating and cooling technologies
- CM2023-07: Geothermal energy technologies
- CM2023-08: Integrated regional energy systems
- CM2023-09: integrated industrial energy systems
- CM2023-10 (A/B): Clean energy integration in the built environment
***The DRAFT CALL TEXT is available. Be aware that it is a draft and subject to changes***
***The DRAFT Annex B: National/Regional Requirements is available. Be aware that it is a draft and subject to changes***
Deadlines for submission are as follows:
|Stage 1 Opening: Pre-proposal submission||20 September 2023|
|Stage 1 Closing: Deadline for Pre-proposal submission||22 November 2023, 14:00 CET|
|Stage 2 Opening: Full Proposal submission||25 January 2024|
|Stage 2 Closing: Deadline for full proposal submission||27 March 2024, 14:00 CET|
|Funding decision communicated||June 2024|
|Project start (Tentative)||September 2024|
|Application to National/Regional Funding Agencies||Consult specific Funding Agency Annex|