Bioreactor System and Facility for Dynamic Simulation of Cells
We offer dynamic simulation of cell cultures based on mechanical stimulation with the following characteristics:
- Dynamic cell culture model with mechanical stimulation
- In-vitro incubation of synthetic scaffolds
- Controlled cell incubation conditions
- Fully sterilized
- Tissue Engineering – stimulate mechanical forces, nutrient supply, and biochemical conditions required for tissue formation
- Disease Modeling – develop disease models that closely mimic the conditions found in the human body
- Drug Discovery – Dynamic behavior of cells and tissues in response to various drugs or compounds
Input needed from customer
Biomaterials / drugs that they want to test
Specifications and Deliverables
Customers receive a simulation report with the testing results.
Reduce the need of in-vivo studies and test your biomaterials in-vitro under relevant conditions.