SweepMe! measurement and control software
SweepMe! allows to quickly create test&measurement procedures by combining instruments from different vendors. Users can create their own program flows with our low-code/no-code platform.
Typical use cases are
* wafer level test of semiconductor devices
* characterization of transistors, solar cells, LEDs, and sensors
* control of process chambers such as vaccum chambers for thin film deposition
* cycle tests of batteries and electrochemical cells
* Measurements involving robots
SweepMe! is an ideal tool for research & development as the fast configuration of the program allows to evaluate new ideas and start innovating!
– Support with creating measurement setups
– License for a bundle of add-on modules to boost the free main software
In our modular low-code/no-code platform many existing contents such as instrument drivers can be directly used by plug&play. This makes the creation of test&measurment software affordable for everyone.
For retrofitting, we also create instrument drivers of older machines and controllers if they have a remote interface. The data can then easily be sent to an IoT network using our add-on module for the MQTT protocol.
As users can create their own measurement procedures in SweepMe!, one can now partially outsource tasks. For example, writing an instrument driver for a not yet included technical equipment can be done by SweepMe! GmbH, while the creation of the program flow is done by the user itself.