What is the value of my patent?
Scope of the patent valuation:
Step 1: Sifting & Reviewing Documents
- Review, check & evaluate the findings to date
- Recording of the assets to be valued
- Coordination with you on current assumptions and agreement on any changes or scenarios
Step 2 & 3: Recording of valuation risks & collection of company data
- Recording of relevant internal data and findings in the context of a digital conversation
- Determination and collection of relevant influencing factors on the value to be determined
- Analysis, research and evaluation of relevant market data
- Forecast of technology-induced turnover
- Basis for carrying out the valuation
- Feedback loop and coordination
Step 4: Determination of monetary value / worth
- Consolidation & implementation of data from previous steps
- Selection of the appropriate valuation method
- Calculation of the value according to the chosen method
- Transfer of the value into the planning tool
- Evaluation of the result and classification of the figures
- Preparation of the data for transfer and further use by the client
Step 5: Documentation, recommendations for action & handover of data
- Preparation & documentation of the results from the previous steps in the form of an expert report
- Handover of the documents in the form of a joint discussion
- Discussion on further strategy & recommendation of next steps
- Proposal & presentation of measures for investor acquisition & argumentation structures
You will receive:
The aim of patent valuation is to assign a (monetary) value to an invention, a patent or a patent portfolio as an intangible asset that represents the asset value as realistically as possible.
Delivery time: upon mutual agreement
The results can be used for financing and investor discussions.
Contact Listings Owner Form
Premium Feature Preview: see who has visited your listings (only for logged-in users)
Last 20 users who visited this post
No user has viewed your listing yet, check back later!