Preparation of financial planning and profitability calculation
Preparation of a financial plan in a form suitable for investor and bank discussions. The documents and calculation tools developed are to be prepared in such a way that they can be used by the client as a future basis for corporate planning beyond the scope of the project.
Review of revenue sources, reconciliation & triage of records.
- Sifting, reviewing & evaluating the cost and revenue sources recorded to date.
- Recording and determination of liquidity requirements
- Coordination with you on current assumptions and agreement of any changes or scenarios
Transfer & preparation of financial and cost planning
- Preparation of financial and cost planning
- Development of revenue scenarios and their impact on the business model
- Including liquidity planning & profitability calculation
- Including financial controlling and certain key figures for investors/banks (creation of a base, best and worst case)
Recommendations for action & handover of data
- Handover of the financial planning in the form of a joint discussion
- Discussion on further strategy & recommendation of next steps
As an overall result, you receive a detailed financial and cost planning from us. This gives you an overview of any cost drivers and sales scenarios (including effects on company growth). You will receive from us an assessment of the product calculation and the offer. You will receive an introduction to the planning tool from us, so that you can enter changes independently in the future. In addition, the tool can be used for corporate planning. The planning horizon will be coordinated with you.
– overview of any cost drivers and sales scenarios (including effects on company growth)
– assessment of the product calculation and the offer
– introduction to the planning tool