Roll-to-Roll Vacuum Deposition at RC300
Fraunhofer FEP offers its clients the development of processes and technologies for efficient and cost-effective fabrication of innovative organic electronic solutions in Roll-to-Roll (R2R). In addition to the production of OLEDs, our highly innovative processes and equipment also enable the manufacture of a wide range of other components and layers.
- 50-300mm web width
- Metal strips up to 500μm
- Polymer webs 50- 500μm
- Ultra-thin flexible glass 50-100μm
- Process speed 0.01-1m/min
- Liner film protection of substrates
- Inert transfer between systems
- 14 linear evaporators (1 triple, 4 double, 3 single)
- 2 metal thermal evaporation sources
- Magnetron for metal- and reactive metal oxide sputtering
- Temperature controlled deposition drum for substrate pre-treatment (heating or cooling) during deposition
process parameter sheets
reports with characterisation results!
OLED lighting on Plastics